Application for Admission
***Enrollment registration is open for the 2017-2018 school year.***
1.To begin the registration process please register with your name and e-mail address. Select a password with at least four characters using only letters and numbers.
2. After registering you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Family Information
- Student Information (for each student in your family)
- Immunization records
- Special services information such as IEP, 504, Title 1 (if applicable)
3. Then you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Student's Certified Birth Record
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Idaho Residence
- Child's Transcript (9th-12th)
- If you have a copy of your child's last report card (K-8), individualized education plan or 504 plan please submit to expedite course registration
(To continue or edit information after previously registering, proceed to the login by selecting the appropriate button below)
*Per Idaho Code, a student enrolling in kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1st of the year he/she is enrolling; a student enrolling in 1st grade, must be 6 years old on or before September 1st of the year he/she is enrolling.
*High school students will be classified by the number of credits they have earned. Freshman 0-12, Sophomore 13-24, Junior 25-36, and Senior 37-46.
*By submitting the electronic enrollment application parents and students acknowledge that they understand our charter school outcomes, philosophies, and requirements.
*When questions or concerns arise about the Application for Admission, please contact the Registrar's Office at: 208-877-1513 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Idaho Distance Education Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex or disability. Idaho Distance Education Academy does not discriminate in providing access to programs and/or related services to students with or without special education.